- Knows her/his true value
- Accepts he/she can influence others
- Is willing to embrace the possibilities in herself/himself and others
- Is willing to learn how to turn life into a rewarding adventure
If you’re not Inspiration Empowered yet, let me get you there!
Buy Now Online:
I learned “You Don’t Serve The World By Playing Small.”
Finding the answers to those questions was the beginning of my transformation into becoming my truest and most empowered self. This path may help you too!
This wise little book offers 16 key tools that expand your vision of what it means to be a truly Inspirational human being. On each page is the knowledge of how to play big, lead well, learn quickly, and live fully.
Take a taste of Inspirational Vitamin Awakening – there is something special just for you! After tasting this small dose of Vitamin Awakening, I trust that you will want to experience more from Inspirational Vitamins, A Guide to Personal Empowerment. It is rich in meaning and practical in application…there is helpful information for everyone.
Excerpt – Vitamin Awakening
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates
“The examined life is painful.” Malcolm X
“…Awakening is about involving yourself fully in the game, in the ebb and flow of your life. If you have been hibernating, right now may be a good time to emerge from your cave. Please don’t misunderstand me: hibernation is an important stage for the survival of bears and humans alike. …When life has presented us with brutal loss and pain, and we feel as if the only break we get is heartbreak, we humans can drift into hibernation indefinitely. …But it’s a stage, not a permanent condition. Hibernation is intended only for a limited period of time: it has a beginning and an end. It is a time of rest, recovery, and protection from winter’s harshness, and if hibernation is handled, as it’s intended, it includes preparation for our Awakening. … It is never too late to begin the journey of Awakening. Once you are fully awake, you will discover waiting for you an unclaimed gift with your name on it. This gift is there for the taking. It is the gift of your life!”
(Inspirational Vitamins, A Guide To Personal Empowerment– pg. 14-15)
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Was there a time you felt awakened? Did you see, think, or feel something new? What was it? Who helped you?
- Have you ever helped someone awaken to new information, ideas, and new realizations? Who was it? Would you do it the same way again?
- Do you know anyone who refuses to awaken? Who is it? What is it like for you being in a relationship with them?
- If there were someone you could trust with your life that could safely and gently awaken a part of you that is still sleeping, what part would it be? What do you need to be reassured of before you awaken?
Given these questions, can you say what you’ve learned from taking a tiny dose of Inspirational Vitamin Awakening?
The Inspirational Movement
Something to think about…
How has someone inspired you, or how have you inspired someone? Be grateful and seek all of the simple ways that Inspiration is waiting to befriend you!
May the force of Inspiration Power be with you today and always!